“Your facilities are fantastic and the staff are unbelievable…”
– John V. Vancouver BC
“The resort itself is the perfect compliment to the river raft adventure. With a poolside bar and hot tub, the amenities provide a great atmosphere for unwinding after a day of paddling the river. The tent rooms provide a soft bed to rest while staying true to the natural feel of the Kumsheen experience.”
– John Pigeon, Vancouver 24 Hours Magazine
With the stunning Nicomen Falls as a natural backdrop, Nicomen House is also a perfect venue for weddings, receptions, and family reunions. Nicomen House was renovated in the style of the 1860 Globe Hotel in Lytton, with a huge, wrap around deck that overlooks the Nicomen River and falls.
The property is tastefully landscaped with lots of green, cool grass, dry-stacked rock walls, and lots of fruit trees, willows, and lilacs. From the large, grassy area above the water feature and pond, you can catch glimpses of the dramatic, 200-foot high Nicomen Falls, and you can hear the gentle sound of Nicomen Creek as it flows by, on its way to join with the Thompson River.
Features and Amenities at Nicomen House
- Accommodates up to 90 people inside and 60 outside
- The venue for evening receptions, dances, and special group outings
- 12 easy-back-in RV or Camping sites with electrical hook-ups
- Campfire-circle overlooking Nicomen Creek
- Full modern washrooms with showers and hot water
‒ John Pigeon. Vancouver 24 Hours Magazine