- Nicomen House interior
We've had beautiful weddings here
Dramatic Nicomen falls
Home to our guests as the luncheon spot for our full day Legendary Thompson River trip with the stunning Nicomen Falls backdrop, Nicomen House is also a perfect venue for family reunions, staff getaways, weddings and receptions. We renovated an old building that was on the property in the style of the 1860 Globe Hotel in Lytton and added a deck that overlooks the river and falls.
It’s located about half way between Spences Bridge and Lytton at the beginning of the Devil’s Gorge, a series of 18 legendary rapids, the first of which is The Frog.
Features and Amenities at Nicomen House
- 45 seats indoors and 60 patio seats
- Venue for evening receptions, dances, and special group outings
- 12 RV sites (6 with electrical hook-ups)
- Ice cream sales, pop, and chips
- Full showering and washroom facilities
Call 1-800-663-6667 for more information.